The Bolero Turbo LV20 can serve two hot liquid beverages simultaneously. The machine also dispenses hot water from a separate outlet. Especially designed for pouring bulk/large amounts of coffee and where there are high demands for filter coffee. Ideal for hospitals, aged care, hotels, conferencing, exhibitions, factories and mining.
Bolero Turbo LV20 features
- 2 Bag-In-Box containers of long-life liquid concentrate
- 2 hot drinks (serving simultaneously).
- Separate push button for hot water.
- Clear LCD illuminated display.
- User-friendly operation with push buttons.
- 4 buttons per drink e.g. cup, mug, decanter and free-flow serving.
Large hot water boiler for high volumes (over 7 litres) and quick dispensing.Pours directly into a cups, mugs, Bravilor Airpots Furento, Vacuum flask, Qline Stainless Steel Flask and more
- High ROI thanks to the patented hot water system (less susceptible to scaling).
The Bolero Turbo machines feature as standard a rinsing program, energy saving mode, day and cumulative counters.The machines indicate when descaling is necessary and when the drip-tray is full.